Almost 34 week ultrasound :)

Posted by Ashley Goode

We had an ultrasound this morning and figured out the mystery of the "bulge" under my ribs, it is Eva's cute lil' bum!!! It doesn't feel so good when it's pushing everything here and there but at least the mystery is solved. It looks like she may have my big toes as well, uh-oh!!! Its not like they are ugly, they are just huge!!!! Shawn tells me I have monkey toes, so it looks like Eva might be my little baby monkey. :) When she is old enough she will have pretty toenails to paint and make her Grandma Duree very proud!! If there is one thing my mom taught me, it was to always have my toenails painted, no matter how bad I feel. Oh, and excess polish comes off the skin in the shower!!! No worries!!!

Lots of love to my family today, and to Mom who would have been 52 years young with beautiful toes!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment