8 days to go!!!

Posted by Ashley Goode

Well, here we are in the home stretch and just basking in the final glow of pregnancy. :P Yeah right!! Shawn and I are both counting down the seconds until our daughter finally makes her arrival. He has been walking me around Mountain Home like crazy and when the weather is bad we run laps around Walmart until my feet swell out of my shoes. Sleeping is not the easiest thing to do right now and rolling me over is like moving a house. :P Well, at least I feel like a house but Shawn says I'm not that big. He has to say nice things though right?

Eva is doing well and is being monitored twice weekly by the doctors here on base. We have two more days of testing and then our final appointment next Wednesday to get induced. Nana comes in the same day and hopefully Eva will come not too long after she arrives.

We hope everyone is doing well and I will try and get a picture up of my about to burst belly within the next week. Lots of love to everyone!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment